These are my links for November 5th 2011 from 09:15 to 17:44:
- The Video Remix ‘Supercut’ Comes of Age | Epicenter | Wired.com – "In the last three years, the form seems to have evolved from fan culture to criticism."
- Skittles Evenings – London Skittles at the Freemason's Arms, Hampstead
- Transpontine: Nell Gwynn of Peckham? – Did Nell entertain south of the river?
- Lush Workers Cut Wallets From the Pockets of Drunk Train Riders – NYTimes.com – "Victims, after all, are perhaps understandably ashamed to come forward to report being drunk enough to not have noticed the filleting of their pants by a man born in 1931."
- Ow.ly – image uploaded by @sumit (sumit paul-choudhury) – "The best remaining view of Roman London" > < where the fort met the city wall
- Don’t be Anonymous with our top 5 bard-friendly bars – Now. Here. This. – Time Out London –
- London’s best bars & pubs with open fires – Features – Time Out London –
- Craft beer bars in London – London pubs and bars – Time Out London –
- Real ale pubs in London – Pubs in London – Time Out London –