These are my links for January 20th 2012 through January 21st 2012:
- Everything You Know About Corsets Is False | Collectors Weekly – "according to Valerie Steele, director and chief curator of The Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology, who says this undergarment of centuries past is not nearly as evil or confining as modern folks have come to believe."
- Friday Weird Science: I’ve a Whale of a Penis to show you, lad… | Neurotic Physiology – "Paxton et al. "Cetaceans, sex and sea serpents: an analysis of the Egede accounts of a “most dreadful monster” seen off the coast of Greenland in 1734" Archives of Natural History, 2005."
- Blade Runner Sketchbook (1982) –
- Croydon’s secret £4m gold hoard buried in London riots – FT.com – Buried treasure. In Croydon
- Sweet and Spicy Nutella-Coated Bacon | Detroit Free Press | freep.com – *boggle*