These are my links for August 15th 2012 from 07:22 to 21:44:
- London discoveries from walking the tube lines –
- Unicorn Cookbook Found At the British Library – "The recipe calls for the beast to be marinaded in cloves and garlic, and then roasted on a griddle. The cookbook's compiler, doubtless Geoffrey Fule himself, added pictures in its margins, depicting the unicorn being prepared and then served."
- Hire An Illustrator – What it says on the tin.
- Ferropolis – "An open museum opened in 1995 in Gräfenhainichen, near Dessau, Ferropolis (page in English here) is a scenic landscape of old huge industrial machines from the mid-twentieth century that can measure to 30 meters high, 120 meters long and weigh up to 1980 tons."
- Why There’s Not A Single Road In The City Of London | Londonist – "The reason for the historic anomaly, in case you’re wondering, appears to be because this sense of the word ‘road’ was not coined until the late 16th Century, after nearly all the thoroughfares in the ancient City had already been named."
return "the request was made but it was not good"