These are my links for June 3rd from 18:32 to 18:53:
- How to be a data journalist | News | guardian.co.uk –
- Facebook & social journalism (1) –
- How to Create Fan-only Facebook Content with the Reveal Tab | Social Media Examiner –
- Everything you need to know about Facebook’s EdgeRank – TNW Social Media –
- The Hidden Science Map | Future Morph –
- Volcanoes may reveal secrets through ‘song’ – environment – 10 August 2006 – New Scientist –
- Tracing the Invisible: Seeing sound – The high art couple to our left was less impressed. They loudly voiced their criticism in the beret-filled crowd. Little did they realise their critique was forming the art… The images – of abstract lines and colour – are created based on the sounds of the audience.