These are my links for July 8th 2012 through July 9th 2012:
- Metrography Browser – London as the tube map defines it
- What’s The Best Pub In Farringdon And Clerkenwell? | Londonist –
- Untitled (http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2012/jul/06/roger-hiorns-seizure-demolition-yorkshire) – Roger Hiorns' crystallized London flat relocated wholesale to Yorkshire > < heed the last line, @arcfinity readers!
- Lord Frith – Watership Down Wiki – @terratrouve Lord Frith, apparently >
- Food History Jottings: Battenburg Cake History Again! – @KimKarman Ah, a princely cake with a mysterious past >