These are my links for February 4th 2012 through February 5th 2012:
- Musée Fragonard d’Alfort – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia –
- Dinosaur Safari Adventure Golf | Location – www.dinosaursafari.co.uk – Awesome
- Astrophile: Pinball planets get wild, deadly ride – space – 03 February 2012 – New Scientist – Could be worse RT @Horse_ebooks: What is all of this madness happening with our solar system?
- Nunavut – Canada’s Arctic –
- Exhibition Road, London – review | Art and design | The Observer – "The first thing to say about the remaking of Exhibition Road in London is how sane it largely is. Its concept is unimpeachable – to make a thoroughfare lined with famous museums and other institutions into a place more pleasant for the 11 million pedestrians who visit them each year. Its execution is well-judged, apart from the not-small detail that blind people find it alarming. Yet it has taken 18 years since something along these lines was first put forward, plus £29.2m, a court case and endless consultations, to get to this point. How difficult can it be to lay a pavement? Very, it would seem."
- Greenland – The Official Tourism Site of Greenland. Find your adventure here! –
- Ow.ly – image uploaded by @sumit (sumit paul-choudhury) – A tangled bank >
- Ow.ly – image uploaded by @sumit (sumit paul-choudhury) – Darwin's greenhouse >
- Ow.ly – image uploaded by @sumit (sumit paul-choudhury) – Paying a visit to Charles Darwin >